Wednesday 11 November 2015

Getting closer to Harry`s funeral and I am painting rather than ranting and drinking.

                                                      Harry. You`ve got
                           my glasses on!









                                                    He aint heavy, He`s my brother.






   
    Below is my blues tryptic.  We got let the sadness be with us to appreciate all we have and have had.


















                      Letting the tears out when they come and yet remembering the good times with Harry
                    and of course his brother Joshua who is still here.  Josh may need lots of support. I have                       yet to lose a brother and never may!

Have a good day my wonderful brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. I hope that you do know that these are not just hollow words, but are born from both my heart and mind to let you know that even though I may not know you yet personally, I believe we are all one!
Blessings, love and peace to you and all beings.
Your brother, Peter.  

No comments: