Tuesday 17 November 2015

Hi folks. Its my 15yr old son`s funeral tomorrow and I have been taking pictures of art to survive another day.


This is one of the ways I am getting through tough days at the moment. Creating more art than usual for me !




































Well folks, its Harry, my second born son,who was 15yrs old, funeral tomorrow and I still have so much grieving to do. Why though is hard for me to fathom, as I believe he is in Heaven and with so many loved ones.
 There`s all  his grandparents and his mothers first husband Malcolm. There is my first wife Tracy. 
I think his brother Josh may get the idea from me that Harry will have my past bull-mastiffs also to greet him.
So its not Harrys loss but ours I grieve.
 How can I say that Harry is not back in an eternally loving home. 
I cannot.
 I do miss him and thats why my eyes leak from time to time, as they will be sure to do tomorrow at his funeral...
I got to paint out the pain and get it out on paper and through tears. Be it wailing out loud, or crying quietly into the pillow at night! 
So my beloved brothers and sisters, please pray for Harrys brother who is only 16yrs old to get through this time the best he can with the help of God.
Your brother in Christ, Peter.  

No comments: