Saturday 21 November 2015

Good day and welcome to my blog, where you can see this work  - which the one immediately below was finished today!

Harry my youngest son was only cremated a couple of days ago. So I ask you to pray for all find his passing from this world to eternal beingness, to be comforted in our grief. Thank you and bless you.


  Here my two boys were playing a few years ago now.














 I hope that you like this blog my beloved brothers and sisters. If so, then please pass it on. There will be a time where with your contribution, enough people will like my art, that I will be approached by one of you to work as my agent in getting my work sold and me giving talks.
Blessings, peace and love to you, with you and through you. Your brother of Christ and all the saints, Peter.  
Ps anyone who wants to contact me, especially one of the many brothers and sisters who follow me in the Ukraine. If you could also provide somewhere for me to have a small break from here in Luton, England, please email me at petgkimb@gmail.com 

No comments: