Thursday 5 November 2015

Sharing my latest art with you my beloved brothers and sisters.

Good day and greetings from a rather wet but mild for this time of the year, Luton.

My eldest son Josh was around here @ 1hr ago, but after I fed him I took him back to college. He told me that he wont be here for Christmas and so will miss my birthday - Christmas day - as him and his mum (my ex-wife.) will be be taking his brothers ashes home to their place of birth, the Philippines.

So, yes I will miss Josh this Christmas, as of course I will his brother Harry. Its heart-wrenching, the loss I feel. I only hope that Heaven really appreciates what they have now in the presence of Harry Alan O Kimble!

I am painting as a way to deal with my sadness and anger, rather than hit the bottle, or other people. That would be totally inappropriate and frowned upon by both my sons, albeit from separate dimensions.  

So my beloved brothers and sisters, let me without further ado share my latest work, which of course I hope that you like.

If anyone wants to purchase a `peace` of my art, then contact me at petgkimb@gmail.com



When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
William Shakespeare - 




By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
Charles Wadsworth



Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart.
Author Unknown - 


A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.
Helen Rowland - 



Don’t wait to make your son a great man – make him a great boy.
Author Unknown - 











































 I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.

Destiny could have given you better father than me, but destiny couldn’t have given me better sons than you. I love you boys, you’re the best. One of you now in Heaven and t`other on earth. Me I feel stuck somewhere between to the two of you.

Have a good day my beloved and be careful out there.  Your bro Peter

No comments: