Saturday 7 November 2015

Getting closer to my son`s funeral and am using art and his wishes to keep calm and carry on using art and prayer to remain solid.

Just put the date of Harry`s funeral in the diary.

Its November 18th and I am sure the next week or so is going to be tough for some of us!

I am painting out my loss to gain spiritual strength from eternal Love.


Feeling the pain is what is getting real and its okay to be pissed off at God for taking Harry to Heaven and leaving a great wake in his going away from us... Yeah I know he is in an infinite better place than 21st century earth, but I am a jealous father and wanted him to go through many decades here first!  Till we meet again my son, you know I love you. Bfn Dad.













Feeling the pain is what is getting real and its okay to be pissed off at God for taking Harry to Heaven and leaving a great wake in his going away from us... Yeah I know he is in an infinite better place than 21st century earth, but I am a jealous father and wanted him to go through many decades here first!  Till we me again my son, you know I love you. Bfn Dad.





This brothers and sisters is the whole of this present work, which I hope you have enjoyed.
Your bro Peter...  Hey, be careful out there, Know you are loved and pass it on. 

No comments: