Wednesday 25 November 2015

Starting to mourn more for my loss of Harry, but glad for him to be ascended to an eternal immortal loving existence.

So good day to you one and all. I have been so busy using art, not to escape the reality that I attended the funeral and cremation of my 15yr old son Harry, but to work out the emotions in a creative medium. 

Destructive modes of loss and rage are not permitted to this spiritual being!

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. I hit the ground praying and giving thanks for the privilege that I am still Harry and Joshua O Kimble`s dad where ever we all are!

So without further ado lets look at the art I have been busy doing. Lets not look at photos of the housework neglected!

Oh, yeah I have been so busy some of the paintings have not been signed yet, but you know that they are by yours truly. I hope that you enjoy this work.

                                   Harry


                                                        15-8-2000   -    17-10-2015






                                  I added some small thumbnail images of Harry in this work.
































I am considering painting some of the small pieces on a large scale.  For now though I have lots of work to do on a large work which has been going on for a couple of week, but I will not share with you and the world until it is finished. For now my beloved brothers and sisters, have a good day and know that you are loved. Please pass this on.
Your brother, Peter G Kimble.

No comments: