Thursday 19 January 2017

Today its worth the struggle. Jesus please give me strength to carry on. Painting out the blues.

Good day brothers and sisters.
Today in this blog I am revisiting my holiday and the photos I shot in Barbados. Then as well there are some shots I took today of a painting which as I type this it is still wet! 




                                          This is one of the dogs at my partner's family home
                                          in Barbados. He is very very old.



                            Here is my beloved Sylvia walking in what may be and is, Bridgetown, but as
                       she is at work as I am typing this, I cannot confirm this to be true. Though now its some hours on and its as written.

                                             Above is a goat I liked and below are some of mums
                                              dogs.





    The dog above was a present for a little girl in  my partner's family.























Have a good day and please pass this blog on. May I ask that those of you who pray, to pray for my health to get better. Blessings and love to you and all. Your brother in Christ, Peter.


No comments: