Friday 17 June 2011

Fish on Friday

I did have a stone with a cross through it, but it seems it was not to be on today's blog as I`d intended. So in observance with what was meant to be, you can see one instead which reminds me of the circle of life. How long did it take the universe to make it; before the sea washed it up on the shore for to be picked up and meditated on? Longer than it took to make me? Im not sure , because as an eternal spiritual being, I may have been conceived of before the universe began. Then, bang!
A good traveler has no fixed route as the jouney is as important if not more so than the destination. The destination may not change whatever route we take. The wisdom is in having a good guide. Let go and let God. Peace and love to all beings. Peter is here with a smile for God knows, you all.

No comments: