Monday 6 June 2011

Hi folks. Ive been unable to write a blog for a few day as the the adress & password Id been given were not the right ones.So although we may be able to work out whats meant, computers dont yet have the ability of Buster my German sheperd!
 Got started today on an art `peace`, an artist at work sign, which I hope to use in performance at various venues, if allowed.
Im sure you know how hard it can be for us radical outsider artists, to get stuff past `the man` !
So today Im painting the red border around a road sign which Id prepared earlier after having retrieved it from a stream.
 You can see my image painting.
Next I shall see if I can get some blackboard paint, or maybe I dont need too! When you can avoid spending money on art, the universe applauds louder.
 Oh yes I`ll just share what my late wife Tracy said, if feeling down. `Remember a smile is just a frown turned upside down.

No comments: