Friday 3 June 2011

My 1st blog, writes the the artist pgkimble

It's a nice feeling to see some of my recent artwork on my first website/blog. Big thanks to both Dave and Viv.


Having a relaxing afternoon looking it over and have ironed out the one or two little errors.

Of course Buster my beloved German shepherd has missed out on this wonderful time due to his presence  being unsettling to the ambiance  of the occasion.  Still, a bone has been bought to compensate him for the indignity of being unable to warn someone away from his `pad`. Nuff about Buster, but bless him, he is my closest mate and he would probably say the same about me. Okay I put my hands up; he does think I'm too controlling!

I must get my head down and come up with an idea to put on a found roadway warning sign which I've already prepared! I need to find, locate, beg, borrow, or steal a symbol to express `Artist`. For ` ARTIST AT WORK`.


So I must go now, but with thanks to Saint Jude, patron saint of lost causes. I've lost a lot of things, yet in the balance of lost and found its the right attitude which makes the universe smile at you!  

    

No comments: