Monday 20 June 2011

I do like Mondays, yes I do like Mondays. I want to take you home.

Nostalgia isnt what it used to be
Good day to all who read this. I was taken back to my twenties and the Boomtown Rats, I dont like mondays. Yes, back then I liked the Rats. Mind you I also liked the Cat. That was when he was still Cat Stevens. Oh and there was another singer, he sung; "They call me mellow yellow."Funny how some people get a passion for a certain era of music and stick with it. (ah ha, was it Donavan?) Not me. I just got sidetracked and started sing diffaaa diffaaa diffeeerant sounds. 

A quote for you today by Paulo Coelho. `The moment we set off in search of love, it sets off in search of us. And saves us.

There is no need for me to give any other quotes today.
This one is more than enough for me to meditate on. To make part of my being.

Have a good day and may all beings be happy. BrotherPeter

No comments: