Wednesday 22 June 2011

Last night dark night followed by bright day.

Hi you all, hope you are well. I went out over the park last night for Busters last run of the day. Got back to the flat and my key ring with house and car keys were not in my pocket. Fortunately for us our neighbour, Low, was in in and so I climbed over his balcony to mine.   I didn't lose my passion, love and infatiguable drive to ever stride forward, with a smile on my face for all I meet.   

                                    NOW JUXTAPOSITION (or not)

                                                He who loves
                                        has conquered the world
                                 and has no fear of losing anything.
                                True love is an act of total surrender           Paulo Coelho

No comments: