Friday 24 June 2011

My God inspire me to create good `Fish on friday.`

May The power of love which created this whole expanding universe from nothing, bless us this day. Looking on you tube I saw an actor whom I like in films, Gary Busey. He`s come up with Buseyisums,
FEAR; False Evidance Appearing Real.  Hear is my Kimbleisum ; CHURCH, Come Home Under Regal Christian Holiness. O, I took the painting father Richard asked me to paint into church yesterday and he likes it. Brother lawrence died over 250yrs ago and now a booklet of his - The practice of the Presence of God, has come into my hands.
     (These hands which are no longer my hands.)
Ah! knew we but the need we have of the grace and assistance of God, we should never lose sight of Him - no, not for a moment, belive me; make a holy and firm resolution nevermore wilfully to stray from Him, and to live the rest of your days inHis sacred Presence, for love of Him surrendering, if He think fit, all other pleasures. Brother Lawrence   I leave giving peace and Love to you and all beings, Brother Peter
    
  

No comments: