Wednesday 29 June 2011

Greetings to all and especially the two followers. Know you are loved.

Extract from the book I made sometime around 1980 and have been writing in since may 1996.

 `Although I made this book and it is flawed. As a mere mortal I have yet to attain perfection. I like the feel of it. As you can see I made it more than ten years before I wrote a word in it. I made it before my head injury, yet didn't start writing in it until after my injury. So one cant make much of a guess by this book, how Peter Kimble was pre head injury. Yet you may say "he was creative". It may well be the case that I have been more creative since the injury. Probably the first decent sculpture I done was a gargoyle. This I made in Bedford Prison, whilst my right arm was paralyzed and I felt wretched.
 So I was stuck in Bedford Prison, charged with aiding Tracy's suicide. Only to be found not guilty at the Old Bailey? No apologies from the police. Well what can you expect; Humility! would be nice.

I shall bid you my leave as the sun is shining outside and inside.  Wishing you well, Peter

No comments: