Wednesday 8 June 2011

To blog or not to blog!

I got say what a challenge it is at times keeping cool when those in power are just so uncool.
I'm living in a society where we are all treated equally! What a joke.
The ba***rds wont grind me down.
A bus driver rightly didn't want me to get on `his` bus because the photo on the disabled buss pass is unrecognisable. That's his right.
Now when I go get a form for replacing it, from the town hall, it seems the government have changed the rules and I may not be entitled to a new one.
I know it applies to everyone and even a millionaire with an acquired brain injury would be in the same boat.
Of course he wouldn't. He would be on a luxury liner. I`d be on that overcrowded ferry in the Philippines that sunk with so many poor souls drowned.
This is a cathartic blog because although my disability means I'm forgetful to the degree that I can often not know what day,or month, nor even year it is. Lock myself out of my flat a few times yearly and lose so much stuff; the list goes on and on. Yet I am thankful that because I`d learnt the way to the hospital,I shall be able to walk the few miles there and back.
 In fact  If someone knows of a wheelchair user without strong arms but a good;  memory, organizational skills, then we should team up and make  a documentary `Walking and wheels from John O`Groats to Lands end` Im up for it, come on universe wheres my com padre?
 There you go, its out of my hands now and I`m off to seize the day. You all have a good one.

No comments: