Sunday 11 December 2011

Buster my dog. Family guy my sons cartoon and Love, my artwork.

To the rightis my latesr artwork. Red Love stamped on pick board.
Underneath is stewie from Family Guy, which my youngest son wanted to watch for one hour and more with me.
Underneath here of course is the
Buster. I may not have a lady in
my life just now, but Buster consoles me!

Good day folks. Its been a busy weekend. Had one of my sons sleep over Friday night until yesterday afternoon and then had the other one from yesterday afternoon until half an hour or so ago. So I have done a lot more cycling than them over this weekend. Also they have been on my computer a lot more than me. Thats what dads are for though.
Its sunday and I am calling you my brothers and sisters to Jesus.
I call you to Jesus, because He can make you a saint, and the world needs saints. It has plenty of politicians whose decisions have cost the lives of untold millions in foolish world wars and revolutions. It has had plenty of men of science, who provided the rulers of nations with accoutrements of war and now with ultimate weapons. It has had a multitude of missionaries of many religions, which have created the religeous confusion reigning in the world. It does not have saints enough. One more is needed.
You should be this one. "Come to Jesus. "
Take Lord, unto Thyself
My sense of self and lit it vanish utterly.
Take lord, my life,
Live Thou Thy life through me.
I live no longer Lord,
But in me now
Thou livest.
Aye, between Thee and me my God.
There is no longer room for "I" and "mine".
Hinduism: Tukaram.
St Teresa of Avila
Let nothing trouble you,
let no thing make you afraid.
All things pass away.
God never changes.
Patience obtains everything.
*******************************************************************
God alone is enough
It is love alone that gives worth to all things.
This is Peter, hoping you enjoy this blog and wishing you a great week.

No comments: