Tuesday 20 December 2011

Peace, love and joy to all who visit my blog today


Good day to you. I had help to put the above video on the blog. The only way it was possible was by reducing the size of the file. So this took the number of pixels right down. So the smaller the screen on which you look at it, then the more clearer the image will be. Also you may have to turn the volume of your speakers right up. The computer chap that showed me how to do this and is going to send me notes on how I could do it on my own; said I would be better off posting any films on youtube and putting a link on the blog.

                                                           WARNING
   ALL SUFFERING IS CAUSED BY DESIRE. DO NOT FEED
   THE CRAVING FOR THE EGO
Protect yourself with mantra; om mani padme hum
om is the same thing as Christ. The real om is the sound of creation. In the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God and the word was God.

 Kleem Krisnia Govindia Gopijia Balibia Swaha
The above mantra will envoke Christ to defend yourself from the demons of greed, envy, hate etc.

I am just sharing this as they are working for me and may be of use to you. The intrinsic path of all great faiths is to deny yourself and follow a higher path, or way. In Christianity, Jesus said `I am the way, the life and the truth`. Or words to that effect.

I must leave you now, as one of my sons wishes to use this device. I am sure the Buster would enjoy me taking him over the park now. So peace and soham to you all.  Your brother Peter    

No comments: