Saturday 31 December 2011

I am not desperate, but just want to inform women in this universe that I am available.

Hi folks, this is an outreach blog to let the women in the universe; via those that look at my blog, know that I am an outsider artist and  a single dad who would like to have some female company on this roller coaster journey which we know as life. Do we take it seriously?

theartistpgkimble@talktalk.net

Hmm, I ought to share my thoughts about the spiritual journey. I know a devout Hindu couple. They are young, with a child and practise abstinence from sex. This could be something for more of us to consider. Should we be looking for intimate platonic relationships?

This amongst other things, makes me wonder if my life is meant to be devoted to service to God alone. Christ has no feet on earth now but mine! That of course is not for me alone to say, as we can many of us choose to follow Jesus and become the body of Christ here on Earth.

Buster is a bit agitated and so I had better take him out now.

As one of my sons stayed overnight and likes to get on this computer, Its in Gods hands as to is I better blog goes on later. I am doing the intercessions in All Saints church Luton tomorrow, so please pray that I am guided by the Holy Spirit.

May God bless you all.
Your brother in Christ, Peter    

No comments: