Wednesday 7 December 2011

I went over the woods today and got three photos to share. No big surprise!

God loves you and I love you all.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. My first thought when coming across the tree in photo top left, was to come back with a ladder and carving chisels. I thought it would be good to carve two faces kissing. Today though I thought it best leaving it to nature as someone else may see something totally different in it as it is and so I would be spoiling it for them.
The one to the left, I liked the shape of the branch in the foreground against the background sky. Also the tree leaning in the distance, reminding me that it has been moving and growing over the last thirty or forty years, but we havent been still enough to see it change. What lovely clouds also still only in the picture.
Even if someone lives to be a hundred years old, a great part of that time is spent in the infirmities of childhood and old age. A huge part is consumed by sleep at night and worries by day. Much of it is wasted in sorrow and fear. Only a small fraction remains for enjoying being alive - so dont waste it.
Yang Zhu
Peace and love to you and all beings, from your brother Peter. (PS pass it on.)

No comments: