Monday 26 December 2011

Out in the dark with Buster my dog at 5am. This was the picture/no flash.

Dark but you can see trees against the sky!


Well my brother and sisters, its boxing day and we have a few days until the new year. I shall start practicing my new years resolution. Though I shant be divulging it, as its between me and God. Saying that I expect the fruits shall be seen by others.

    THE PROTECTION OF CHRIST
                 Christ as a light
           Illumine and guide me
    Christ as a shield overshadow and cover me!
        Christ be under me! Christ be over me!
                Christ be beside me,
              On left hand and right!
   Christ before me, behind me, about me!
   Christ, this day, be within and without me!

                  St Patrick

Oh yes, a bit more about the picture I took. I was reflecting at the time how we ought to be careful of our steps when walking in the dark.  Lest we fall into a hole, or trip over an obsticle. How about though we keep in mind to be on guard also in the daylight, for the unseen traps sent us by the enemy of all that is good. These obsticles and pitfalls will often be discuised as something good!

Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Especially my love goes out to the one special lady, whom only God knows when, where and if we will get to meet. He is teaching me to trust and be patient.

God bless you all. Your brother Peter,   aka watchman Kimble

  
  •  

No comments: