Saturday 10 December 2011

Saturday; Photo of Buster over the park, this morn and my art.

Good morning folks, or other time, depending on when you are reading this. I took the photo below, about 30 minutes ago whilst exercising the Buster over the park.
The picture above was taken Thursday at my art therapy session.
The lives of mystics suggest that one cannot exist permantly in a stage of bliss until all karma and personality issues have been released, or true liberation occurs.
Unconditional love is not a familier ixperience for most of us, and loving without a particular object is difficult to maintaink so projections are engaged. The personality just naturally wants someone special to give it to.
Learning to love God as expressed in every aspect of the univirse is one of the highest intentions of the spiritual practice, and one of the most difficult to attain.
I shall keep plugging on at it.
You all have a good weekend. This is the Buster and me saying goodbye for now, my brothers and sisters. Your bro Peter.
Boy have I still got a way to go, but am going to keep going.

No comments: