Friday 9 December 2011

Friday late post. Art `n` stuff.

Okay world, I believe in myself as a good father and a good outsider artist and accept I am pretty crap at presenting myself well on this particular blog (if this wasnt the case, then above picture would be the right way up!) . Maybe though there is an individual or agency that could do a good job at presenting me Peter G Kimble (outsider artist) and my work in such a way as to bring in a few shillings and keep the wolves from the door.


If anyone seeing this blog wants to have a go, then contact me by email
Or snail mail;
P.G.Kimble
6 Clive court
Havelock Rise
Luton LU2 7YD
Bedfordshire
United Kingdom
What a great opportunity for someone.
Nothing to lose, much to gain!
I have enough art in my online galleries for you to promote and have exclusive rights to sign me up and sell prints and original artworks.
Peter G Kimble

No comments: