Wednesday 6 May 2015

Is bla bla bla better than baa baa baa. Depends if you are a sheep! I doubt you are if you are visiting my blog.



Greetings, blessings and good will to you.










 I copied this for you to see as I do how when you remain focused on the picture it change to be a box smaller that the other. Or not. What do you think?


                                             Above is a small `Peace` from my painting below.

                                    Here above is the first original painting and below are 3 prints.







                                         Above you can see where I added some hair shavings.

   Do you think the above photo is down side up, or upside down?







     Have a good day and pass this blog on so many can share the art I create to share with you.. You are loved and appreciated by me and my heavenly Father. This goes for saying if you belive in our existance or not.. Bless you. Brother Peter G Kimble

No comments: