Friday 17 July 2015

Fish on Friday


Good day and blessings upon all.
I trust that you will enjoy my
art and the quotes I use
to share with
You.


                         “Art doesn’t have to be pretty. It has to be meaningful.” ~Duane Hanson


                                        “The mystical is not how the world is, but that it is.”
                        







 “Love, be
mystical

as the flickering
blue flame
of night

as the fully-awoken
moon

beneath cobwebs
of passing clouds

amidst chanting
high-tides

fuzzy,
as my blanket

big enough
to illuminate a hundred
thousand billion galaxies

and just small enough to fit
into my embrace.”

― Sanober Khan



 “Making art can be a mystical, spiritual experience. Sort of like golfing on water, which I haven’t done, because I’m more Michael Phelps and less Michael Phelps.”
Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE 




Art doesn’t have to be pretty. It has to be meaningful.” ~Duane Hanson











 “The fantasized kiss was stolen time from the dreams…”
Shannon A. Thompson, Seconds Before Sunrise.
 



“I am interested in art as a means of living a life; not as a means of making a living.” ~Robert Henri



 “Here, Earth-born, over the lilt of the water,
Lisping its music and bearing a burden of light,
Blossoming day as a laughing and radiant daughter…
Here we may whisper unheard, unafraid of the night.
Walking alone…was it splendor, or what, we were bound with?
Deep in the time when summer lets down her hair?
Shadows we loved and the patterns they covered the ground with
Tapestries, mystical, faint in the breathless air.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise



Art reaches its greatest peak when devoid of self-consciousness. Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make.” ~Bruce Lee





“Art is not a thing, it is a way.” ~Elbert Hubbard


 “I, too, chose to go out...to the mountains' resort for a long weekend of Buddists' Om mantra sound...hunting the eternal wise words...have a time in silence to contemplate the profound concepts of universal creation and see what it does to my sense of identity...”
Isabella Koldras, Om=Amen.

 My life without art would be a miss take, or even an odd mistake.

 I am happy to have made this blog to share with you my beloved brothers and sisters.  As I do at times write, if one of you wants to get to know me on a personal/spiritual level, then write to at petgkimb@gmail.com

No comments: