Sunday 26 July 2015

Sunday.

Good day brothers and sisters; both of Christ and not yet followers of The Way, The Truth and The Life.


 I ask that those of you who pray to ask for Gods healing of my teenage son Harry, who the doctors are trying to cure of cancer. I try to picture him well and grown up as a wonderful adult, but at this moment in time I am not able. I know it says in The Bible, " I am a jealous God". Well I too am a jealous Father and I want Harry to stay on earth for many many more decades. Gods will may be done, but I dont have to like it if it means losing my son.   Will I be disappointed if he is in heaven before a year is out? I cannot yet say, but I will obvious be grieving an enormous loss. Those of you who know my life story will know my mother died when I was two and my father when I was sixteen. Then after six year of being married to a beautiful spiritual wife - Tracy - I lost her to her suicide and the brain injury it left me with.

    









                                  These two shots are similar, but different enough to both be included.








Have a good day my brothers and sisters. All questions or inquiries about my art or me; to `petgkimb@gmail.com                  

        Love, peace and blessing to you and all who you send this to.
                                                                        Your brother in Christ, Peter G Kimble. 

No comments: