Monday 9 December 2013

Painting not drowning.... Working through a dark night of the soul..

Good day brothers and sisters.. I am just going to get right on and post some photos I have taken of my painting. Done yesterday and today to share with you..  I wont share about the darkness that has been trying to encroach on my lightness of being, as better to give it as little dwelling upon as possible and say; " Be behind me all negativity. " 

Lets think upon the coming celebration of the Nativity. And for those of you who know me, you will know its my birthday on Dec 25th.  Some will be focusing partly on my celebration, but I will also be thinking of the honour of having my day as the one I will be also  putting first the celebration of my Master, Jesus Christ.

Now though bro`s and sisters to my latest art to share with you.  


                   












 Peace and love to you and all beings. Please pass this on.
               Yours,  bro Peter.







No comments: