Wednesday 18 December 2013

Still waiting for the new website and so have neglected this one, as I was expecting it to disappear as I was unable to renew it and the provider has put it up for sale. Maybe until someone else buys it - and I cant see why they should want to - I will do the accasional post on here.

Good day brothers and sisters. To both those of you who are in Christ and all others.

Here is a photo of one of my sister artists who is no longer with us.

              Is she holding a gun to my work!

  

Just please bear Growl, with me as the following writing is not where I wanted to to be, but we can still make sense of it and not have me waste another ten minutes trying to get it where I had hoped to. O yeah I would rather hope for greater things like the western world wiping out third world debts and stopping selling weapons to them, or linking it to aid... Do they do that?

 

I ask you my bro`s and sisters to suspend any of your own preconceptions for the rest of this blog and just imagine as I do that the Holy Spirit of the Trinity is the same or related to the Tao. 

Morality made be the mind gets in the way of natural goodness.
             CHUANG TZU

  

The natural Goodness of Tao presides over the process of cosmic evolution. 
                   TAI GONG DIAO 



There is a natural sense of right and wrong, which vibrates in unison with the Tao, at the heart of every, man and woman.


Natural Goodness is obscured by self interest.

LAO TZU







Morality made by the mind gets in the way of Natural Goodness.
Chuang Tzu

              Above here I am dancing with the eternal Tao, and wearing the infinity symbol on my sleeve.

                               I didnt put the red cross in these two shots thats the Holy Spirits doing.


There is a natural sense of right and wrong.
      which vibrates in unison with Tao,
   at the heart of every man and woman.

               CHUANG TZU

Live long and prosper my bro`s and sis` and know that you are loved. Also as I sometimes say, if any one of you or more want to drop me a line then feel free to, at petgkimb@gmail.com

Till the next time. bfn Peter.

No comments: