Monday 29 February 2016

Gotta get going. Am in training for and exhibition of my work. Not just doing the art, but doing some cleansing of mind body and heart.. Going swimming and to the gym. So will be fit to fight the demons.

Good day to One and all. This is a great time to be here in the universe.  How about I just post some photos of me, my art, other photos I have taken and then on with the day.  You all have a good one and if you like my blog, please pass it on. You can do your bit in getting me known as an artist and not a poor struggling one!    Bless you.























     I give you authorisation to carry on to the end of the blog and beyond...  




                     

       Lets have some more of my paintings.  Blessings and love to you...   






                    Work in progress for you to see the process.  Trust the process and press on.

                                      Fin. 

No comments: