Tuesday 16 February 2016

Oodles of art for you my beloved brothers and sisters.

Good day to you all. I am praying that this blog finds you in good spirits and health.

I am just going to share some photos of art I have produced in the last few days and after the dog and me, you are the first to see. (Not that Maisy my dog is at all interested in my art, as she cant chase it or eat it!)

Its four months today that my beloved son Harry died aged fifteen. His sixteen year old brother is being stoic and doing everything right. Studying and exercising. Being all a father could want of a son.

Okay and now for the art. It may appear that some of the photos I am posting are the same. They are not. Though some may be similar as they are from a series of mono prints of which I am well chuffed. Alright geezer. Oh and yes geezeress!
Just a bit of artist licence there, playing with words.

If you like it then please share it!
























There you go folks. Above you can see the whole kit and kaboodle. ttfn Your brother in art and Christ, Peter G Kimble

No comments: