Friday 1 April 2016

Fish on Friday plus some of my latest art which you are the first to see after God and me.

Good day to you one and all. Blessings and love to you and through you from me and my God whose name is Waa. Just joking as its 1st April, Gods name is I AM, or what ever you call God. I sometimes call God Dad! Mainly cos the rhyme, Dads not bad, Dads good as like I should.. Yeah its not quite there yet. Not much yet and as I have so much to do it may be left in that state! 

So my friends this saint below is one I found for today.

St. Macarius the Wonder-Worker

Abbot and victim of persecution by Iconoclast heretics. He was born Christopher at Constantinople. and became a monk at Pelekete Monastery, taking the name Macanus. Elected abbot, he was called the Wonder-Worker because of his prodigious miracles. Two Iconoclast emperors of Constantinople exiled him. Emperor Leo V banished him for a time and then Emperor Michael II sent him to Aphusia Island on the coast of Bythinia, where he died on August 18.


So my beloved brothers and sisters, as the sun is shining here I thought I would take some photos of works in progress. I know many artists do work on one work at a time, but some of us work best and blessed doing more than one at a time.

So here are photos of works in progress. 






Luke 9:11(KJV)
11 And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake uT





Have a good day and pass this on.
Your brother of Christ, Peter G Kimble.


No comments: