Sunday 17 April 2016


Good day to you all. The sun is shining, but before I take Maisy out I will compile a blog of my own work and that which has also touched me from others.







Here is a reflection of me and my sister, although one cannot really make Viv out, but I am holding the camera!


                                              Here is Maisy looking at you!

Sometimes people and animals hide in my paintings. You may ask, " Do other creatures also hide?" I havent had a look closely yet, but you let me know if you see something revealed to you! `petgkimb@gmail.com`   






                                         Below is a set of monoprints that show movement.





                                           This is a small art book approx 3"x6"...






    This is the end of today`s blog my beloved brothers and sisters. I am going to go soon out for a walk with Maisy in the sunshine. The birds are singing this wonderful morning. Have a good day and know that you are loved. Thank you for looking at my work and please pass it on.
                       May the love of God and all the saints, especially today St Bernadette Soubirous, be with you now and always.
  Your brother in Christ, Peter G Kimble  


No comments: