Thursday 21 April 2016

Painting and not drinking...

Good day folks.

Here my friends are some shots of this painting.

Overcoming the blues.

Not drinking. Painting... 






Yep, its my beloved Maisy in her usual place. Getting some sunshine through the window.
Have a good day and please pass this on with my love. Your bro, Peter.

ps for those of you whom dont know me, there have been that many people, parents 1st wife and now one of two teenage sons that have died to this world and exist in the next, that the bottle has on many occasions seemed the way to deal with keeping a lid on the emotions linked to the loss of loved ones.
Now though I am not just using prayers and art to win the battle, but am on 28 days of Citalopram! Lets see if this gives me the edge over the enemy!  Could do with you to pray for me on this one and pass this on.. Gratitude and thanks to those of you who do...  ta

No comments: