Friday 27 March 2015

Feeling depressed and so will share some news of another artist thats having a hard time.


Fish on friday and my prayer for a brother artist to be able to travel free.
Stockholm Film Festival appoint 'thrilled' Chinese dissident artist Ai Weiwei to its jury panel.
Chinese dissident artist Ai Weiwei was today appointed to be on the jury of the Stockholm Film Festival, even though he was unlikely to be allowed to attend in person, festival organisers said.
The artist, whose movements have been restricted by Chinese authorities, was chosen because he is a "symbol of the repression of artists and journalists," festival director Git Scheynius told AFP.
"He is one of the most interesting artists on the planet right now. He can't express himself and he has been in jail because of his regime-critical opinions," Scheynius said, adding it was unlikely Beijing would grant permission for him to attend the festival.
"But he was thrilled, he said he loves films and is looking forward to taking part."
The theme of the international festival this year is "freedom" and Scheynius said she hoped it would highlight the plight of journalists and artists unable to perform their work without the influence of censorship.

Okay folks what is my role, I a relatively unknown artist, and human being for that matter, going to have in helping our brother Ai, in getting his skates on and getting to the Stockholm Film Festival, pronto. I will pray and ask you to also as well. I admit it does seem to be a very small drop in the ocean, but as many artists, physicists and mystics will confirm the ocean could very well be also in the drop!



Now for some pictures from my work in progress. Boxes! Here below is just shots from one of many boxes.








    Still some work left and right to do on these two sides. Inside is finished for now, but this may change.

Love

The one and only truth is God. God is love. This is the meaning behind, `The truth will set you free.` If anything goes against the spirit of true love, it will fall under its own weight. In the end true love will be all thats left standing. Care for one another and be vigilant against deception.
Evil always comes in the name of love and can shift in the blink of an eye. Evil`s goal is to divide, create hatred and destroy. Stay strong and be the change you seek in this world. May I beg of you to pray for God to give me more strength my brothers and sisters as I am feeling very week at this time. 
    
The spirit of gratitude, thankfulness, and giving will help lift our souls out of despair and hate. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
It does not dishonour others.
It is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth. It always perseveres.
Love never fails.

BE LOVE BE TRUTH!!!

I know I am finding it hard today, but today is already into the mid-afternoon and so I have faith I shall rally around and put on a good face for my two sons as they will be arriving here shortly!  



                                                     This shot above is the exeption as its not
                                                     on the featured box! Thats artistic license
                                                     for us and should - I put to you only be
                                                     those of who are artists that are allowed
                                                     to use these license`s? 



 Please my brothers and sisters can I ask if those of you who pray, will pray for the well being of my ex-wife who is in hospital and is my sons mother and also for me, as I am trying to be honest to my self by letting bit by bit the real feelings of depression surface. Last night I was feeling really low, but today have got even lower. I do though have to not unsettle my two teenage sons, as this is an important time for them, coming up to their school exams. I do pray that you who visit my blog, do enjoy my art and oh yes, above and upside down I stenciled some Chinese chiropractors, oh no thats characters! whose meaning escapes me for the moment.    Blessings and love to you and all, Your brother in art, Peter G Kimble  

No comments: