Tuesday 3 March 2015

One painting with lots of veiws accompanied by frugal words.

Greetings and blessings to you one and all. I hope you enjoy my shots of a painting I did yesterday to share with you.

 I have been a bit depressed and so art it out. Maybe if you want to play a game then you can try to see where all these are from in the whole picture at the bottom.










             I have been a tad depressed today, yet have painted it out.
                                                                         The above shot reminds me of  salvador dali`s work.




                      I can call the above shot; `Hoping that my late wifes soul is resting in the care of
                       The blessed virgin Mary.
  



                                                  

Have a good evening and and may God bless and love us all. Your brother in art & spirit, Peter.

No comments: