Tuesday 24 March 2015

Good day and blessings upon you all. Please puruse some of my latest art,

Welcome brothers and sisters to this days blog. Where I am again just going to post shots of recent work and also work thats in process.



                                          So here below are four pictures of different angles
                                           of the same box. Then some smaller shots from
                                            said box.


                                                    I still want to do some more work on above
                                                    side, just not now. I have spent many hours
                                                    on this today and its time to stop. I will be
                                                    driving my eldest son to St Albans in a couple
                                                     of hours and so need a rest.

















            Here are  two more finished paintings;
             plus two works in progress.

                   Have a good day my wonderful brothers and sisters and know that you are loved.
                                                  Your brother of Christ and all the saints, Peter G Kimble.

No comments: