Wednesday 11 March 2015

Good day, blessings and greetings to you all.

Good day my beloved viewers. Its just gone 3.30pm and my sons will be home from high school soon. Its been three days since I posted and as those of you who follow me will know, there is a lot more work to share with you.
My unfinished `peace` is a work in progress and may take a few more days to complete, as its a large work as you will see shortly. So brothers and sisters, without further ado I shall apply the photos now, God willing.

           Below is the art `peace` that I am
            working on. Yep I am holding it in
           a self-conscious posture.   

                      Oh yes folks you may well know this or it may not work for you, but I just clicked
                      the mouse on one of these shots and then I could look at the photos by clicking
                      forward. Dont know if it will work for you or even if you knew that eons ago!  



    Above is a shot where this little painting (approx A5 size) is on concrete which I also find visually interesting.





                          


                                          Below I put the one painting on top of the other so you can see
      the writing which I describe this work as uncontrived - which the computer spell check is saying is not a word! Go figure. Does it matter if I got a word wrong! That was a rhetorical question.                                      




       
                    Here I moved the camera 
                    slightly experimenting in an attempt to get a partly abstract Maisy on couch! Mentioning Maisy, its obedience class tonight and so I had better get my skates on. Not literally. You all have a good evening and if you are able then know you are loved and try to feel it.  
I am going to have a go and as Maisy is having a cat nap; give myself a hug.
Due to driving my sons home from school and then taking my ex to the Chinese supermarket with them so they could by some Chinese and Filipino food, its now nearly 6:30pm so I had better get something to eat. 
Toodle pip folks and please know that I appreciate you for looking at my blog as well as being an integral, loved presence in this universe. Be well beloved.
 You bro in art, Peter.
    

  

No comments: