Wednesday 25 March 2015

Good day and welcome one and all to some pictures of my art and one of my loving hound.

Good day and blessings upon you all.

Without further ado I shall get this work on. The cross was completed less than five minutes ago, although its preparation has been much longer, as its made of paintings I created and then have just added to the blank sheet.
Did you know we have so much added to our being from the outside world, that we sometimes have examine this and try to delete the virus programs which latch onto our subconscious minds! Say with me now;

I erase all negative thoughts and emotions which are harmful to both me and the greater good of all NOW. x10

                                                   So my beloved brothers and sisters, the shots
                                            below all come from the work above.







                                           Below I am experimenting with moving the camera!


   Have a good day and know that you are loved. Please pass this on with the peace of God which surpasses all human understanding and yet can fully rest in our hearts. Your bro Peter G Kimble

No comments: