Saturday 14 March 2015

Saturday and the evening is fast approaching.

Good day brothers and sisters and without further ado, let me share some photos I took yesterday evening and some I took today. One or two weeks ago.


                                                            Above is Maisy our dog.
                                                              (actually photo of part of her!)


                                           Below is shot of when I put a leaf in a stone..













                                                   This below is on I shot of a son of mine.

                                                          Above is a `peace` of my art.

                                                    This is both sons in same art gallery.

Have a good day and know that you are loved. Please pass this on and if you will, pray I can remain alcohol free. Ta.
                   Your bro, Peter G Kimble. 

No comments: