Thursday 5 March 2015

Lots of my work from painting to confronting an armed squirrel.

Good day brothers and sisters... Two of my sisters, my two sons, plus a great niece went to Coventry.
This is not the start of a song or puzzle, but todays blog which is the shots from Coventry - which for those of you who dont know was probably on par with Dresden for the amount of damage it took during the second world war.

Then these are mixed up with photos I took of painting done yesterday and still wet, as you can see immediately below this full stop.


    Here we wer in the museum in Coventry and I had the opotunity to play around with the items below and
    end up with this photo above. Yes, I do wish I had more time, but time was and is limited. Strange that, as we do not know if or when time will end. Many of us do believe there was a point where time began and that is generally referred to as The Big Bang. Or as I like to think of it, `The big shout; `Let there be light`.








     Can you spot the odd one out, below?
    Its the on without the tie, but with glasses on. Yep, yours truly.








                              Below is one serious squirrel. You would think I 
         was shooting with a gun! Its a camera for goodness sake.
 Who are you looking at? Stop looking at me or I will hit you with this stick.





                                   








    Below is a piece of sheet metal I shot as I conceived this then to be a `peace` of art to you from me. 



































                           







                       This is all for today folks. My sons are going to their boxing club later and so I
                      am going to go and cook us all some pasta. Oh thats not including you I am sorry
                      to say. But perhaps when I organize having a donate button on this site, then you
                      may well get invited around.  Have a good day brothers and sisters and pass this on.
                      Your bro Peter.

No comments: