Thursday 12 March 2015

New work for you to view on this bright and sunny day here in Luton.

Greetings to you my beloved brothers and sisters.
Welcome to this blog where I try out a new idea for the first time.
I have a picture frame and I place that over the small portions of a larger painting. It is helpful in seeing where I can find individual shots that I like. Also it perhaps presents them in a better form to you. You can decide and unless people dont like this work to the extent they send me notification of such, then we can see if this goes anywhere!
Without further ado here are the photos of my latest work for you to enjoy.

















Well folks we are near the end of todays blog. 
Below you can see where all of the shots came
from and you can see this both ways round!






Have a good day and know that you are loved. Please pass this blog on with love. Your bro Peter.

No comments: