Tuesday 10 March 2015

Good day to you all and thank you for visiting.

Again as in the title I have to repeat now to you.
Good day to you all and thank you for visiting my blog. You are appreciated even though most of you I don't even know and there may be even the odd one who got here by mistake and thinks; `Fu*king brain injured artist who`s wife killed herself and gave him a brain injury. He ought kill himself too and do the world a favour.` Even odd ones are necessary too and are to be loved all the more despite their spite.  Bless um and bless those of you who visit here in a positive mood. You of course are appreciated by me heaps. 







                           

                      Okay brothers and sisters, below you can see some more of my work as well as
the completed box. On the wall is a work called`Sunflowers amongst other flowers`. It may have 
been titled differently before today, but today is a new day and I am Mickey Finnegan. Only joking
I am still Peter Kimble. That is as I type this, as when you read it I may be no more. Out of my hands
a tad, that one. When I die, unless of course I decide the place and time; like ten minutes from now
 in the bath. Nope at this moment I will leave that one to God. I am not that happy here, but I am needed.
An elderly mum and two teenage sons whose lives would be a good deal harder without me on earth! 
Also there is more art that has to come into being through me..

Maybe the best is yet to come  

See that big box on the left! (rhetorical) well this is the latest to be worked on.
Yet it may not take any longer to complete than a small box, unless of course I
start to use small cut up works as well and yeah I probably will.
                     



I was thinking to cover the chair as well. What do you think? Come on, at least one of you can give me your opinion to `petgkimb@gmail.com` Yes that's my email address. You can email me with a question about art, live or whatever else is on your mind or in your heart. Yep this means you! Especially one of you eight who visited here from the Ukraine today.  People from the Ukraine are often visitors to my site and I would like to be a visitor to your country. In-fact there may even be planes visiting your country from Luton airport, which would be handy, seeings as this is where I am this very second. Not in the airport, but in Luton town.

But hey there are twice as many view from the good old USA, although your are of course more than twice the distance from here than Ukraine, but lots of you speak my lingo and theres a lot more to see and so dont by shy and throw me line. 

I have to do some more work on that box on the left and so tootle pip, young and old beans. And you other vegetables and fruits. Of course Humans as well. I am starting to have internal dialogue with myself and had better go now before as I am being told by my self that I start typing the equivalent of verbal runs. (couldnt spell the proper word and the spell check would make my mistake right!

Ta ta for now. Blessings upon you all.
Yours truly, Peter. 




No comments: