Friday 28 June 2013

Fish on Friday. Blessings and Peace to all beings.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. Its a joy to have more people visiting our site. Now I am not neglecting the single people from countries outside of Europe that are visiting here today; One person from Ukraine (oops,this is in Europe), Canada, India and Australia.( This is of course and I am making an educated guess here, a single person from each of those countries and not one person traveling about logging in wherever they stop!
    Yes there has also been two from Russia and seven from China. Bigger population in China than Russia. Next perhaps in country size is America who bless them are a country divided from us in England by a common language.
Now, I thought it was Socrates who said, `One can see how civilized a country by how it treats its prisoners`; but on a brief scout of the internet there is no confirmation of this fact. 
However, with our society here in the UK often emulating America - wrongly in my view - as the great example of society to emulate, these following statistics bear careful consideration! One has to see this article has not come from an uncredited source. Whoops I seem to have not posted and lost the figures that show America not to be the greatest country in the world when it comes to there criminal justice system. Ah ha it all makes sense further down.
  Do not though entertain the thought that I am unappreciative of the twenty eight people from America to have visited this site today.
Yet of course I am giving thanks for single individuals who have so far today looked in from  the Ukraine and Canada. One would perhaps entertain the thought that allows America to come after England in the visitors today, as I am an artist from the UK!  So my brothers and sisters around this one world, there has been 43people visit from this green and pleasant land of England already this wonderful day. Is that all who visited a person may ask! No, once again for the second day in a run, Germany has been the source of joy with already over five thousand hits. Each one should come to know how if they get something positive from my website, this is partly what makes my existence worthwhile. So my brothers and sisters, without further ado I will share some art with you before getting to the Fish on Friday portion of this blog, which I have yet to pray and be inspired to write. These, as yesterday were kindly photographed by my blessed neighbour, Long Tang. (great name and great man.)  



 Meister Eckhart is a christian who has inspired me, along with Teresa of Avila 



Good and earnest prayer is a golden ladder which reaches up to heaven, and by which man ascends to God.
The man who will pray aright should ask for nothing except what may promote God's honour and glory, his own profit and the advantage of his neighbours. When we ask for temporal things we should always add, if it be God's will and if it be for my soul's health. But when we pray for virtues, we need add no qualification, for these are God's own working.

 So also without further ado is a `peace` from our blessed sister Teresa.
 
 “May today there be peace within.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.”
― Teresa of Avila.





The man who will pray aright should ask for nothing except what may promote God's honour and glory, his own profit and the advantage of his neighbours. When we ask for temporal things we should always add, if it be God's will and if it be for my soul's health. But when we pray for virtues, we need add no qualification, for these are God's own working.

 Good and earnest prayer is a golden ladder which reaches up to heaven, and by which man ascends to God.

The man who will pray aright should ask for nothing except what may promote God's honour and glory, his own profit and the advantage of his neighbours. When we ask for temporal things we should always add, if it be God's will and if it be for my soul's health. But when we pray for virtues, we need add no qualification, for these are God's own working.




     Entitled; `Within an abstract painting, a mystical holy man prays for the well-being of an abandoned dog, which is blind in one eye. The rest of the world unbeknown to this fact, apart from of course those visiting the blog of formally unknown artist P G Kimble, is still to be enlightened to this wonderful all encompassing love.` 

Wow, I believe this may be the longest title for one of my paintings!




I will pray that if it is soon I can become known as an artist whom people wish to purchase my work, but more than this to listen to me tell my stories of true lives and more then please God hear this prayer from me and any who see this blog and echo it for me. Blessings on all who do or do not, as we are one with your almighty love, our saviour.

For those who know perhaps some arts agent or promoter and maybe they are in Germany, please ask them to make contact with me at 
petgkimb@gmail.com
I do know most artists dont make a good living during their own lifetime, but its as if I am now living my third life, this existence has been so eventful.

  

 Good and earnest prayer is a golden ladder which reaches up to heaven, and by which man ascends to God.

The man who will pray aright should ask for nothing except what may promote God's honour and glory, his own profit and the advantage of his neighbours. When we ask for temporal things we should always add, if it be God's will and if it be for my soul's health. But when we pray for virtues, we need add no qualification, for these are God's own working.


If you look quite way up in this blog you will see the point where I start talking about prisoners and then skew of track. Here is some information I mulled over and whilst not yet ringing alarm bells in my head, is nevertheless making me slightly uneasy about the fact people can perhaps make money by investing in a stake of the industry of human incarceration!  

Here it is, how great is the USA??? 
   A NY Times article states that at 743 prisoners per 100,000 people the US has by far the largest prison incarceration rate in the world. Russia comes in a distant second at 577 per 100,000. We have made prison an industry now invaded by private industry, which will naturally look to maximise profits by cutting back on services to prisoners.


Lets move away from the above topic  

You my brothers and sisters who are joining us in these recent days. I am happy, nay joyfully glad to welcome as new members to this virtual community of nonjudgmental free thinkers. We deserve happiness and success in our lives and just knowing we are here now as it were sort of transcendentally with me typing and you reading. I ask that you pray as I am for our joint enlightenment. If it is as famously stated, that `time and tide wait for no man`, those of us who believe the not only the positive power of prayer, but that joining together enhances the power of love must now come together in a union of like-minded souls joined through the almighty power of the Holy Spirit to pray for the raising of God consciousness within our beings and this global community gathered here.
 

Blessings love and peace to you my brothers and sisters. Know that you are loved and the language of love transcends all things. Please, know that you are loved and pass this on. Your brother in Christ and of St Teresa, Lao Tzu, The Buddha and all the saints, Peter.   

No comments: