Thursday 24 October 2013

Fish on Friday and some art for the few brothers and sisters who visit, but are cherished by me and my God!

Good day my brothers and sisters who come here and know that you are loved. For God so loved the world that He sent His none should perish, but that all who believe in him should have everlasting life.
Bit of a no brainer really, but some deny Christ as their personal saviour and go it alone!
This following little prayer I should like to share with you as one I came across recently and is good for me and so I thought you may like it. It is sometimes used by me as Lecto Divina, or divine prayer.

I am sorry 
I love you
Please forgive me
and bless me indeed
with increase in
my territory
Thank you

Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.
Just as sheep dog guards the shepherds flock, please God send angels to guard over all who see this blog and all our families and friends. I ask this in the name of Jesus, the name above all names.   



             

                                    This is the Andy Warhol cross

                              
           Blessings and love to all creation from me and God in me to you and yours. Bro Peter

No comments: