Thursday 17 October 2013

Urgent Post to fellow humans who like great art.

Hi there and how are those of you who get to see this. I feel like this website is wavering in and out of existence as I wasnt able to renew my subscription to it a month ago. The stats are down and that could mean its not as easy accessible, or of course people just dont want to see my work anymore. I have to be optimistic and go with the former. Though I wouldn't necessarily have to be down in the dumps about the later. Many of the greatest artists haven't been recognized in their lifetime.  I was thinking that I ought to be recognized with my nose. Though it isnt as much a feature of my face as Salvador Dali`s was for him. Now there was and artist recognized in his own lifetime.

Oh before I forget - which I do at times due to having this pesky acquired brain injury - check out the work of fellow artists, especially Marcelo Bohm. You will see some amazing work at pictify.com. 

                     Here is looking back at my work.
 Or maybe falling through it!










                               This is the big picture all others caim from. 

    Have a great day my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. Your brother Peter.

Ps. Obituary
 American character actor Ed Lauter, recently seen in the Oscar-winning The Artist, has died aged 74, it has been announced.  
I never knew the man, but having seen his picture I like his work and as I do believe in a very real essential way we are all one, this is why there is h2o leaking from my eyes. I miss my mother and father too. Also my beloved late wife Tracy and our bullmastiff Nestar    

No comments: