Saturday 1 February 2014

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE!!



Have you ever asked yourself the question, am I being who I was created to be? Am I fulfilling the purpose for which God has called me to? Do I know the plans God has for me? 

You were created by God, uniquely designed, there is only one you! He is your Maker, you are a child of God, created for His glory, His purpose. He knit you in your mother's womb.
Even before time began, He knew the plans that He had for you. 

Make a bold step and study God's Word, study His precepts, seek His will, seek after the things of God. Don't live in fear or let obstacles get in the way of your calling. Trust in Him and surrender your life over to Him and He will give you the desires of your heart. 

Stand Firm and let nothing move you...always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord..(1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV)

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE!!

No comments: