Friday 28 February 2014

I am an artist humbly asking for you focused attention today.








 Brothers and sisters I need you to put some time aside if you will today and when you can over the coming weeks and months to join me in praying for my son`s (Harry 13yrs) fight against leukemia. There will be battles to be fought on various fronts, until we raise the flag of victory at the end of the battle against this cancer. We must see the end in sight already, when he is healthy again.

.
 Here is maisy who went up to the hospital with us, so Harry could come outside and see her for a few minutes.

 
 Here I am with Maisy still taken in the full impact of the fight we have ahead. I need to be strong for my family.
 











7 Keys to Life 







 Okay I have a busy day ahead and so must go. Please pray for Harry and ask everyone you know to hold our whole family in your prayers at this time.

Blessings upon you all. Your bro Peter.

No comments: