Monday 3 March 2014

Today all we need is love. The same was true yesterday, as it will be tomorrow...

Good day my brothers and sisters. May you receive this blog with my love and I ask you to pray for my son Harry to be free from the cancer Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML)

This battle may take some time, but I have to have faith that the final outcome will be victory, or else I should surrender now and drown my sorrows in a bottle. Nope, fight on and for today I take my inspiration from some words of Napoleon!  

Napoleon I (1769 -1821) was the emperor of France and one of the greatest military commanders of all time. Napoleon knew about shaping history!
"I know men and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man. Between him and every other person in the world there is no possible term of comparison. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I founded empires but on what did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force.
Jesus Christ founded His empire upon love; and at this hour millions of people would die for Him." 2
"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel."  

Now, what can I do to help Harry and my family get through this! I am visiting him and he is in my prayers often throughout the day and intermittent at night. (though I can set my alarm to go off at 2am and 5am,it just hadnt occurred to me until writing and sharing this with you my brothers and sisters). Unfortunately as at this time I cannot make any more money than my disability benefits and small works retirement pension, I shall just keep painting to `Art out the angst`... I do pray that one day a blog like this will get to a person ( is that YOU? contact me, petgkimb@gmail.com) who is able to turn my art to gold, so to speak. Then I will be able to provide better for both of my sons and buy better art materials! Until then shall keep painting and posting, stoic and strong.. I can share with you though, that strong men do cry! Here below is some photos of my latest painting, which I should be more than happy for you to copy and print to have free. To do me a favor you will print an extra one or two off and write my email address on the back adding the words, `This artist needs an honest agent.`  






























 So once again my brothers and sisters I ask you to pray that Harry OKimble will fight this cancer and emerge victorious.  My becoming known and making a living as an artist is secondary and way after that ..  Please pass this on and know that I appreciate you and send you my love with this blog.. Your brother in Christ, Peter G Kimble.

No comments: