Tuesday 18 March 2014

My son or sunshine is still in hospital fighting Leukamia and I am painting/taking photos of my work to help me cope with life as it is at this time..

Good day brothers and sisters. Here as said in blog title are the photos of two paintings created by yours truly yesterday to keep me balanced.

So here are the photos with accompanied sayings for reflection by myself and others.


 “Instead of focusing on how much you can accomplish, focus on how much you can absolutely love what you’re doing.”
  

                           If you neglect your art for one day it will neglect you for two.


                                         “Our way of thinking creates good or bad outcomes.”


                     “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.”


 "In the midst of movement we can learn how to find a moment of stillness to set apart in our consciousness, that which is real from the passing."


 “When your back is to the wall and you are facing fear head on, the only way is forward and through it.”


 “Sometimes we focus so much on what we don't have that we fail to see, appreciate, and use what we do have!”


                                  “You can't get attention of one who focused on himself.”


  “Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus.


                   “It's as if when I open myself up to every perception, things create their own focus.”

                             
                        “When you fully focus your mind and heart
                                           you make others notice. Others who become attracted to you.”


  “There are an infinite number of reasons to say no. Instead, try to focus on one good reason to say yes. 
”


                                       “Find your focus by seeking all that is good in your life.”


  “Focus on faith and grow your roots strong and deep so no one can make you believe in something that is not good for your soul.”


 “... In the art studio and on the job there was nothing but the job. You left the shit outside the door. You could always pick it up on your way back out.”

                   
                      When the job is done, then its time to leave it be and get on with the next one.     


 “When your drive is moving your purpose, focus must hold the wheels else you might miss the way. And do you know what that means? Avoid Crash!!!. Stay focused!”


                 “Listen for the call of your destiny, and when it comes, release your plans and follow.”

                     
                        petgkimb@gmail.com            write to me     pray for Harry      know you are loved                              


    “Information overload is a symptom of our desire to not focus on what's important. It is a choice.
             you can choose to let go and let love dictate outcome.”


                    “I am roots in the earth. I am water that flows. I am grounded. I am the Watcher.”



                         “I wanna be the best in at least one thing in this life, being the best me I can be and encouraging you to be the best you. We can all forgive ourselves and each other when we miss the mark! ”

 I love you my brothers and sisters and bid you a good day. If you like my art and blog, then please pass it on. Blessings and love from me to you and all that is created and uncreated. Peter

No comments: