Monday 24 March 2014

Same paintings as presented Friday, but shot from different aspects to share with you today. Blessings upon you all, my brothers and sisters.

So as you can see above, todays work are the paintings shown on Fridays blog, but photographed in todays morning light.


 
 I really like in the above shot, the three dimensional aspects which for an abstract painting on paper is remarkable. Do you agree? Rhetorical question, as rarely are one of you able to comment on my blogs..

This may be rectified on the new website, or not. We will have to wait and see. Now without further ado, more shots of my work, accompanied with quotes from me and others. 


    You have to believe in yourself. This is a dichotomy for in actual fact you have to deny your self and believe in when you then is left!
 In order to properly understand the big picture, everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.
   One cannot reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give to others.
     The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.

           In meditation we need no external master or Guru. Our master is within. Our breath is our Guru. I no longer live, yet not I but Christ lives in me.

                     Knowing our own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of others.

    If our soldiers are not overburdened with money, it is not because they have a distaste for riches; if their lives are not unduly long; it is not because they are disinclined to longevity. Politicians may often die old, fat people as they often take more than their fair share, whilst treading down on the graves of the poor.
                         Art is the elimination of the unnecessary.
  The career of a sage is of two kinds: He is either honored by all the world, like a flower waving its head, or else he disappears into the silent forest.

 God has said,"Never will I leave you."
           
         There is surely a future for you
                      and your hope will not be cut off.
   He will have no fear of bad news;
   His heart is steadfast, trusting in The Lord.

                      Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious,
                      even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponents fate.
                      I look at my opponent as being ego, either manifesting in self or others. When this
                      is destroyed then we are one. 
                      Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can.

Opportunities multiply as they are seized. Seize this day my brothers and sisters..


                  Above in the middle there is a heart
            which could be said for me to represent my
            heartfelt thanks for all who pray for my son
            Harry to beat the Leukemia. Whatever the
            outcome, I believe God will be with us.

Blessings and love to you all. Your brother Peter.

 

No comments: