Sunday 16 August 2015

A trip to the fleet air museum for one of my sons and his friend and my sister and I explore elsewhere.


Good day my wonderful brothers and sisters.
Here are some photos I shot the other day whilst out with my sister Vivienne Scone. 


    Above we can see my sister Viv headed towards Martock.












                                                   Church ceiling wonderfully carved.




                                                    Here`s my sister Viv at speedway?









                                                  A rather fuzzy picture of me above!    












                    This is the end for today.
     Have a good day and pass
         this on!

           Ps. Labyrinth I am
           working on.   



            Fin.. totally...

No comments: